Hey Hey! Remember to have a fantastic day no matter what may be on your plate!
i went to the eah tag to see if the cerise episode is out instead i get thronecoming trailer and THIS SCREENSHOT
from this post
i am crack shipping trash u can call me trashboat now
Here’s the deleted HIMYM alternate ending, uploaded it as a help for those who couldn’t watch it before it got deleted.
one of the most adorable moments in the series
Beast boy and cyborg drop everything to make sure that Starfire is comfortable telling jokes. They don’t care that they missed the context, laugh along to make her comfortable, then proceed to make asses of themselves JUST so she can have a good laugh too and feel like she BELONGS.
And that is one of many examples of why the original teen titans series was seriously well fucking written as it showed a very HUMAN kind of emotion, feeling like you don’t fit in and watching a joke go wrong and people not finding you funny, then getting to laugh because the people you chose to open up to were caring enough to make fucking sure you felt like you belonged just for a bit.
Mega Darlings <3
THIS IS SO ACCURATE
Mermersing Paper Art Made From Strips Of Colored Paper by Yulia Brodskaya
There are a million and one ways to make art of paper (as we proved in our paper art post), but there’s one artist who recently caught our eye (again). Yulia Brodskaya, an artist and illustrator born in Moscow, creates stunning works of art using the quilled paper technique.
While quilled paper seems simple at first glance, we’ve never seen someone whose work matches Brodskaya’s in terms of detail, color and expressiveness. This art is create by rolling or bending strips of paper and gluing their side to the surface. This makes them essentially lines, but the paper’s width gives these “lines” a depth that 2d art can lack.
So apparently there’s a weird, WEIRD bug cropping up in Hyrule Warriors that lets you play as certain characters but using entirely different character models.
The results are…interesting.
"You can’t marry my little girl."
“Don’t listen to him Link he’s only joking”
‘I get the feeling he’s half serious…”
He so would and you can’t convince me otherwise.
1. I love this time of year. Fall. Give me some boots, scarves and sweaters and I’m a happy camper. Plus the tree colors and Halloween are always a nice plus.
2. I trip over myself more often than I’d like. Even in public. I perform barrel rolls almost twice a week going down a sidewalk.
3. I don’t watch tv hardly now, instead I watch Youtube of various vloggers and gamers.
4. The kind of person I am can be a completely naive kid and then I can switch to full on serious adult mode. No lies.
5. The future excites me and terrifies me because of the unknown.